To all our Friends out there, hope you all are safe inside your beautiful homes during Lockdown in the country. Pandemic CoronaVirus (COVID-19) is getting on your nerves! Isn’t it?
Though the disease is not that deadly but the reasons that due to its Extreme Fast Transmission from one Human to another Human and a Weak Immune System easily keeps you at a greater Risk nowadays.
Corona virus disease is an infectious disease leading to Severe Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome that is majorly attacking your respiratory system. We must know some basics about the virus so that we can take appropriate measures to prevent it and fight it if get infected.
Let’s First Understand What Coronaviruses are all about! They are a group of related viruses that cause diseases in Mammals and Birds. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory tract infections that can be mild from common cold to that can be lethal, such as SARS, MERS, and COVID-19.
Proper Vaccines or Antiviral Drugs are yet to be discovered to prevent or treat this in Humans!
CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19) SPREADING WORLDWIDE THROUGH CHINA
The newly discovered Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Corona virus 2 (SARS COV 2) is thought to be natural and has an animal origin closely related to Bat coronaviruses suggesting its emergence from a Bat-Borne Virus. An intermediate animal reservoir such as a Pangolin is also thought to be involved in its introduction to humans. The first known infections from the SARS-CoV-2 strain were discovered in Wuhan, China.
When we talk about its Transmission, this is done primarily via respiratory droplets from coughs and sneezes within a range of about 2 meters or Indirect contact via contaminated surfaces is another possible cause of infection.
Can you believe that the Symptoms of COVID-19 are non-specific and those infected may either be asymptomatic or develop flu-like symptoms i.e. Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Muscle pain, Sputum production, Diarrhea, Sore throat, and Loss of smell and taste. In severe cases it can also lead to pneumonia and multi organ failure!
Safety Tips for Fighting Against Coronavirus :
- Consume lots of Vitamin C rich items like Amla, Guava, Lime juice that strongly fights respiratory infections.
- Along with Vitamin ‘C’ you should be consuming Vitamin A rich foods like Cod liver oil, Spinach, Broccoli, Egg yolk, Carrot, Papaya because Vitamin A fights overall infections of your body.
- As your Immune System is responsible to fight any disease in your body and it is made up of Protein, You should be consuming enough Protein Rich Food to strengthen your immune system.
- Cut down the amount of Carbohydrate intake and Sugary Food Items such as toffees, chocolates, cakes, sugar tea etc. as it definitely leads to a compromised immunity.
- Frequent Hand Washing, Social Distancing (maintaining physical distance from others, especially from those with symptoms) must not be ignored.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inner elbow and Keeping unwashed hands away from the face should be taken into consideration.
- The use of masks is highly recommended.
- Most importantly Friends, become active and Exercise at your home daily for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Put on some music, give your brain peace, dance or make different exercise moves you would love to do.
Have A Safe Stay @ Home India & Pray For All.