NASM Certification Courses/NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Let’s have an overview of one of the best personal trainer certifications and nutrition courses in India that you can join. Through such international certifications, you can start building up exercise regimen and nutrition plan for the general as well as sports persons.
National Academy of Sports Medicine® (NASM®) is an organization that offers education and certification for fitness trainers, coaches, nutritionists, medical professionals etc. It has an approved provider in India i.e. Fitness Cravers Academy in Delhi. Individuals without any science background and who have a passion for fitness can join NASM short duration courses at Fitness Cravers Academy (FCA), Delhi, India with a flexibility of both online and offline options.
Accreditation and Recognition
The NASM-CPT personal training certification owns accreditation by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). NCCA is a nationally recognized third party agency that accredits certification programs which are able to meet and comply with its standards.
How to become NASM Certified Personal Trainer
By joining CPT (Certified Personal Trainer) program, you’ll learn the following:
- knowledge of the body’s muscle and skeletal structure
- encouraging people to make their fitness goals a reality
- assessing and building custom training programs
- Performing exercises without any injury
- Role of diet and exercise to transform people’s lives
CPT – Overview
- The Scientific Rationale for Integrated Training
- Basic Exercise Science
- The Cardio respiratory System
- Exercise Metabolism and Bioenergetics
- Human Movement Science
- Fitness Assessment
- Flexibility Training Concepts
- Cardio respiratory Fitness Training
- Core Training Concepts
- Balance Training Concepts
- Plyometric (Reactive) Training Concepts
- Speed, Agility, and Quickness Training
- Resistance Training Concepts
- Integrated Program Design and the Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) Model
- Introduction to Exercise Modalities
- Chronic Health Conditions and Physical or Functional Limitations
- Lifestyle Modification and Behavioural Coaching
- Developing a Successful Personal Training Business
The cost of NASM Certification in Personal Training (self study) Program is very nominal i.e INR 38,000 all inclusive for online course and INR 63,000 all inclusive for offline program at Fitness Cravers Academy and this is including examination fee.
Once you pass the exam, you are qualified to offer your fitness training services. Maintaining your certification with continued education is a requirement of it just like the other International programs. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will add additional costs throughout your career.
- Get associated with different branded health clubs, gyms, wellness centers, luxurious hotels, hospitals, schools, universities, Cruise ships, Social and government organizations, various teaching institutions etc.
- Work as an Online Personal Trainer
- Apply as a Fitness lecturer
- Introduce your own health club or gym
- Home visits or Freelancing opportunities
There are certain key points that you must remember while preparing for the examination:
- Recertification is every 2 years
- Recertification CEUs is of 20 hours
- Recertification Cost is 99$
Complete Online/Offline Course Material
High End Audio and Video
Practical or Exercise Lab
Practice Exams and Section Quizzes
Online Certification Exam
100% Placement Assistance
Unlimited Educational Support with on-staff professors